How much does a comedy hypnotist or keynote speaker cost? Price and Budget?
Pricing depends on many factors such as date, audience size, show length, where the show is being held and costs to get there. We can provide you with an all-inclusive quote
and work within your budget. Whether the performance is around the corner or around the world, changes the cost. Each show is dealt with individually to provide the best options.
Our team will take care of all the travel arrangements. Boris is happy to accomodate early arrival to venues for publicity, early showtimes or peace of mind. If your company has a travel department, we require:
- Economy/business class flights via Air Canada, United Airlines or Star Alliance partner airline
- Car rental / shuttle / car service / gas expense
- Business hotel room with internet and parking (where necessary)
- Food allowance where necessary
Presentation length and content.
Content is always tasteful and approppriate. Boris provides motivation for the attendees. Comedy and laughter are the main focus along with team building and inspiration. We suggest 60-90 minute shows, but depending on event schedule, can range from 45 minutes to 2 hours. Show routines are selected specifically for the audience and change every performance. Please watch the videos
to see what to expect and sentiment of every presentation. The amount of time on stage dictates the quantity of skits and type of material.
The presentation can be enjoyed as a keynote, seminar or performance. We will discuss all available options and content choices to make event planner's vision a reality.
Keynote speaker, show or inpirational seminar.
Boris is often hired to lighten the work load of conferences and meetings. His presentation can be presented as after dinner entertainment, keynote or self-improvement seminar that will energize the team to deliver results.
Motivational and Team building.
Every performance can be presented as an entertaining motivational activity - Boris provides team motivation and inspiration by demonstrating how to overcome mental blocks in life an business. It is a fantastic way to get your group bonding and engaged.
How big is the audience?
The show has been performed for audiences of all sizes - as little as 50 people and as many as 15,000. Boris is a master showman that caters the presentation to his audience and delivers an unprecedented impact.
Stage, Sound, Lights and Video?
- Sound can be provided when Boris drives to the venue, otherwise you will require a sound system suitable for the size of the audience. If you are using a DJ for the event, their sound system can be used for the performance. Generally, built-in hotel meeting room sound systems are not suitable for a show and we suggest to get a PA system. A microphone (wireless preferred) and input into the sound board is required for musical skits.
- General stage lighting for smaller audiences or soft wash for larger events.
- Stage area (or dance floor) that fits 10-20 chairs side by side in a straight line is ideal. If risers are used, they should be placed against the back wall. A staircase is required for participants to join Boris on stage.
- Closed circuit cameras and projection screens can be used for large audiences. Suggested Stage Plot.
Number of shows and dates.
- What are the show dates?
- How many performances are involved - is it a single show or multiple performances such as a Broadway run?
- Is the performance private or is it open to the public - how much are the tickets and what is venue capacity?
- What time do you need the performer to arrive and when is the sound check?
Working with a limited Budget?
Every situation is considered and every effort is made to accomodate the budget, no matter how tight.
Should I make this a surprise?
. Let everyone know
! The mental buildup gets people into the right frame of mind long before the performance starts. Announcing an upcoming hypnosis show or keynote speaker to create unprecedented word of mouth at your function to have people eager in anticipation.
Do I need to provide a list of people to hypnotize?
. Show participants are audience volunteers. After a brief explanation participants are invited on stage to get hypnotized. Nothing is pre-arranged and the hypnosis induction is performed right in front of the audience.
Can you incorporate our event theme into the presentation?
Boris regularly includes different themes into his shows. If you need material to be written specifically for your event, let us know. These routines often get tested elewhere to make them perfect for your event.
Will anyone get humiliated or degraded?
! Hilarious routines are carefully crafted to motivate and inspire. Participants become stars. Boris demonstrates through funny skits numerous examples of positive thinking and motivation to succeed.
Certified and Insured.
Boris is Board Certified by the National Guild of Hypnotists and Harvard Institute of Hypnosis. He carries liability insurance for your protection. He has never needed to use it.
Great Idea! Just need to take it to our entertainment committee?
Please let us know about your event
or email Boris
Boris is available to discuss keynote presentation details by phone with your CEO or planning group.
One more thing!
The performance always gets people talking. But the best compliment is when people recommend the show
to others. Read the Testimonials and Rave Reviews from clients!
We look forward to making your next function unforgettable.